Date: February 7, 2024
Location: Waste Connections of WA office in Orchards (12115 NE 99th St #1830, Vancouver, WA 98682), the building has an 18 on it
- Five control factors of a compost pile (SMART)
- Do’s and Don’ts of composting
- Backyard, lasagna, and other composting techniques
- Mulching, grass-cycling, leaf mold, and Hugelkultur
Think Pair Share
- How can you gather and store composting greens and browns
- Scale up to 3’x3’x3’ bin, how many 5 gallon buckets of greens and browns
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with how you manage your food scraps currently.
- Please note types of food waste if managed separately: for example: fruits/veggies/eggshells/coffee/tea; grains; meats/fish; processed food; grease, etc.
|On average please assign a percentage to where your food scraps go|
% in Garbage
|% in Curbside Organics Green Cart (Available in Cities of Vancouver & Ridgefield)|
|% on-site: e.g. compost bin, worm bin, bokashi, etc.|
|% down garbage disposal|
If managed on-site describe systems (include pictures if possible).